• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 Super Bee Six Pack Super Track Pack Project $43,000 Norman Oklahoma

moparpollack

Local time
5:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a roller project in progress. Factory V code automatic air grabber bench seat dana go wing car. Car has the build sheet and fender tag has been off the road since 1976. There are many new parts and work done, seats are upholstered, dash is restored, new fuel tank, lines suspension rebuilt, bumpers refinished car will have 15" rallies and not the wheels and tires pictured. Not all the work is done but it is a great project add your drivetrain and exhaust. There will be more photos as I pull the parts out of storage.

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

So what’s up with that tag? Is that a repop?

Hello, thanks for all the pictures and information. But have couple questions:
1) Does it still have the Dana 60 under- with the car, since I believe you listed the new brake lines had been run?
2) Can you please take and post pictures of the radiator cross support Vin stamping and Picture of the dash Vin plate?
3) I’m confused as to why the last pictures of your dash, includes a picture of another door Vin sticker of another yellow V code Bee with a different Vin number?
Thank you for your time.

Dana60 is there with 3:54 gears

Sticker was a misprint and being corrected.

Lines have not been run but have been bought.

IMG_7036.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back