• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 440 magnum emblems

vitamin c

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the correct Magnum emblems to replace the Six Pack emblems on my 71 R/T charger. I had an order in with year one that was on backorder for ever, cancelled it and found a couple emblems elsewhere. Unfortunately these do not fit and I am thinking they are for an E-body. The Six pack emblems have 3 pins on the backside and are much larger that the 2 pin magnum emblems. I have reordered the year one (factory direct)FD303D emblems and again it shows ships in 1 to 4 weeks. Can anyone tell me if these will be the correct emblems for the 71 B-body hood? I guess my question is, do larger magnum emblems exist with the same pins as the Six Pack emblems?? or do I have the correct magnum emblems already and the hood has to be repaired and re-drilled. I am ready to bet I have the wrong magnum emblems. DSCN0652.JPGDSCN0653.JPG

71-72 chargers with the bulge hoods have the 3 pin about 6-8 inches long emblems,similar to the 440 six pack emblem you have shown,but the 440 magnum the numbers and letters are the same size.if you do a search for 71 charger r/t you can see the emblems mounted on a hood,383 400 440 magnum emblems are 3 pin and 6-8 inches long,the 440 magnum emblems are pretty hard to find.hope this helps

yes that helps. So they do exist bigger for the 71 B-body. I just need to wait for the correct repro's to come around or find the correct used ones. I did pick up a pair but they are the incorrect smaller versions.

theres a set of nos ones on ebay $240.00,like i said there not cheap,i think a parts seller named vans has them,they advertise in mopar cpllectors guide and on moparts.

71-72 chargers with the bulge hoods have the 3 pin about 6-8 inches long emblems,similar to the 440 six pack emblem you have shown,but the 440 magnum the numbers and letters are the same size.if you do a search for 71 charger r/t you can see the emblems mounted on a hood,383 400 440 magnum emblems are 3 pin and 6-8 inches long,the 440 magnum emblems are pretty hard to find.hope this helps

71/74, not just 71/72

there was a guy at the Gibraltar trade center swap meet last year that had a few sets...don't remember price...the only reason I looked is because i need the charger on the rear pillar for the roof...those don't exist with the pin set up on my 72.

I'll trade you Magnums for the Six Pack ones unless they have to be perfect.

Damn! thanks, but ive found and purchased a pair.

Auto Transport Service
Back