• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-74 charger back glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmaniac10

Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
So here is the story. I took my back glass out of my 73 charger the other day and set it on a flat garbage can. Of course a few items got set on it, with no problems. Then today, I placed a roll of tape on it so that I could hang some paper on the car, and that was enough to flip the glass off the garbage and onto the floor........smash. It broke into a million pieces. I am at my wits end with buying parts for this car and the camel and a piece of straw are in my near future. I am in need of a a good tinted back glass for my 73 charger. Prefer local if possible. I live in Illinois. PM me what you have.

I hear you on bad luck. Hang in there. Pilkington Glass or Auto Metal Direct may have what you want if new is what your looking for. Good luck.

Have original rear glass with Penaster bugg stamp on it,also gator trim pieces.
let me know,812-944-6673 lv ms. Hope I can help!

that sucks. had a cherry back glass for my 69 rt. barely bumped the floor with it when i was standing it up...blammo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back