• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-74 charger parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

loneagle

Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have some misc interior parts for sale for 71-74 b bodies
A complete dash black in color $150
Got 2 column shift columns one blue one black with keys $75 /
I have a blue nice rear seat $100
I have more pieces feal free to contact via pm ill answer asap also listed on exterior and mechanical

Trim buttons?

Hey mopar fan, I'm in need of two seat buttons. Located on the backrest of each seat four total. They are rectangular in shape and measure 1 1/4 long x 5/8 thick. Vynyl in the center and surronded in chrome. Let bme know thanks!!

Hey mopar fan, I'm in need of two seat buttons. Located on the backrest of each seat four total. They are rectangular in shape and measure 1 1/4 long x 5/8 thick. Vynyl in the center and surronded in chrome. Let bme know thanks!!

Sorry sir don't have those

I still have all these parts for sale also consider trading complete b5 blue interior for a set of nice white buckets and rear seat ask if you need it I might have it

Still have a few misc interior parts left for sale pm for details

Greetings, if you have a green A/T center console 71 Charger, please send me a PM and let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back