• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 b body hellcat swap

cubanmoparnut54

Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, and I have a semi daily 71 Plymouth Satellite Roadrunner clone I'm planning on Hellcat swapping. It currently has a very well-built 340 with an equally nice 904. I found a nice hellcat with the supercharger for 5k and a 727 for 2k. I am trying to find out how much everything will be minus the parts to do it. I'm planning on using the money from the 340 and 904 I get to make it all happen. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

smil.jpeg

Welcome from north of you on the central coast. Sounds like a great project!

(I wouldn't use the 727 personally. I haven't done this swap yet but am considering it. ) Yeah, I'm on the same page. The car runs and drives great but I'm still trying to find out why the 8 3/4 howls even after I replaced the rear end fluid. I'm preferably trying to get that hellcat un and a tranny to go with for under 15K. My goal is to sell that 340 and the 904 together for 12k and save 15 to make the whole thing work out right.

Auto Transport Service
Back