• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 GTX Hemi 4 speed

Ceedawg

Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
Got called to come over to my buddies trans repair shop today. A gentleman brought in the car listed that he bought new after it had been sitting on lot for almost a year. I didn’t get to talk to him but I checked it out best I could (up on lift) later mega block (no idea cubes) blow shield, 3” exhaust to bumper, cal Tracs. Brian said he street raced a lot. Car is a copper bronze color and original with no rust, wish I could have stayed longer to talk with him when he picked up car, a lot of questions to ask him, thought y’all might like hearing about this RARE car (dummy me I took no pictures) maybe I can get his number to talk!

Caught up in the moment and forgot to get pictures. I know the feeling.

Just to clarify it is an original Hemi car, would like to know where original engine is.

Just to clarify it is an original Hemi car, would like to know where original engine is.
My old Purple Hemi GTX 4 speed car, now resides in Pittsburgh, PA.
If it's one of the 11 original ones, a hand full of them exist, these days.

EDIT.
Owned it for 33 years before selling it, back in 2010.

Picture 006 (Small) (Phone).jpg

Last edited:
My old Purple Hemi GTX 4 speed car, now resides in Pittsburgh, PA.
If it's one of the 11 original ones, a hand full of them exist, these days.
And him being the original owner, dang I wish I’d stayed and talked to him. Black guy my age

Auto Transport Service
Back