• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 charger glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

7072duster

Local time
9:57 AM
Reaction score
I'm getting a 72 charger that has had all the glass busted out except the quarter glass so I need both door glass,windsheid,back glass. Its totally complete but may be interested in other parts. What year chargers glass will work? Last question,how rare is the powder blue paint,black vinyl top and black interior? Would love parts to be within driving distance of southern Indiana unless you don't have a problem shipping. Thanks for info.

72 Charger window's

We have some door glass in some door's we have,
if clear glass is what your looking for. We do also have some back
window's to chose from also, but I think they may be all clear.
Send us a PM if your interested. Thank's.

I'm in south west pa I have door glass and rear window plus windshield all tinted from se won't ship you come get it also got battery tray and more parts pm me with number ill give you a deal

I'm getting a 72 charger that has had all the glass busted out except the quarter glass so I need both door glass,windsheid,back glass. Its totally complete but may be interested in other parts. What year chargers glass will work? Last question,how rare is the powder blue paint,black vinyl top and black interior? Would love parts to be within driving distance of southern Indiana unless you don't have a problem shipping. Thanks for info.

Are you coming to Carlisle?

I wont be goin to Carlisle. Also,thanks for the rapid responses. I guess I will have to see who's closest cause planning a road trip will have to be taken into consideration.

Door glass

I have door glass - tinted and non-tinted sets. I will ship them to you for $80 total.

I'll be driving I-70 through Indiana each of the next 3 months.
You needing clear or tinted?

It just got dropped off so I guess I will see if the quarter windows are clear or not. Hows the best way to tell? Looks like someday I will need rear bumper,trunk lid,and the trim on the door tops cause I guess whoever busted the glass hit both of them.

Tinted has a light green tint to it. Also look down at the corner where the label is and will usually say tinted.

Just got to check it out a little bit,its 107 degrees out. The quarter windows say "tint" on them. Thanks for all the parts offers,I will be contacting some of ya soon. Guy that dropped it of forgot to bring the keys sux I know I wanna she if she fires on a lil starting fluid!!!!!

Live in New albany IN 47170, have entire set of tinted glass with Penastar logo on them,let me know? thanks

Got all the glass finally,got the windshield last sunday. Thanks again for all helpand offerz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back