• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 charger parts needed windshield, mirror, grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmaniac10

Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a few more parts for my 73 charger. I am in need of a good windshield, a nice chrome passenger rally mirror, nice rearview mirror, a rust free drivers door, and a nice RH side grill (non se). Please PM me with prices with shipping to 60560.

I got a door its clean had rust was repaired won't ship maybe could bring to you pm me if interested

i have a nice rearview mirror that i can hook you up with if you still need. mike

Got the door. Picking it up tomorrow. How much for the rearview mirror with shipping to 60560?

I have one $65, mount has been painted silver,decent driver cond,can ship,if you need it

Thanks IMG_0273.jpgIMG_0270.jpgIMG_0272.jpg

above mirror is nice...but correct for 70 and earlier. i have one. prolly gonna be about same price. let me know if you need. dont get on here very often, so pm me.

thanks,
mike

everything was found and the car is done, check it out in the cars for sale forum. She's a beaut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back