• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 Satellite w/virtually everything to turn it into 74 Beep

Status
Not open for further replies.

HPbeep

Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ramsey, Mn. **PROJECT CAR**
Very solid Satellite, was a 318 car & has only 64,*** miles on shell. Has a 71 HP 440 nestled under the hood and 727 Tranny has a stage 2 shift kit. (out of a 68 Newport) Car is in a lightly primered state. Only the engine compartment got painted plum crazy. I have all the black interior parts, many decals, stickers, emblems, black interior seeats including buckets & console, the 150 speedo, 2 extra hoods (non-air grabber), rally wheels, parts galore that all will come with it. Need to liquidate due to lack of time & space to get her all assembled. I have more photos but I could only upload 10 of them. $7200.00 or greatest offer

IMGP0530.JPG IMGP0531.JPG IMGP0532.JPG Roadrunner 004.jpg Roadrunner 006.jpg Roadrunner 010.jpg Roadrunner 011.jpg Roadrunner 014.jpg Roadrunner 013.jpg Roadrunner 023.jpg

Do you have any pictures of the fender tag?
Tnhemi-love the name. I didn't take one because it's a basic boring 318 car. I can run out & grab one for you though. I do however, have a 73 owners manual for the Satellite and a 74 owners manual, original window sticker & broadcast sheat from my former 74 Road Runner. This 73 Sat. was way cleaner of a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back