• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A 5-year-old boy was pulled over in Utah on his way to California to try to buy a Lamborghini

I need him to help me negotiate my next car purchase. LOL!!

Good job not killing anyone during his outing. The parents should keep car keys where the kids cannot get them, and also beat their asses if they touch 'em. Like mine did. Never forgot that lesson.

He's not going to let that dream go until he actually signs the paperwork and holds the keys in his hand. Probably like a lot of us on this forum.

Very likely he will be buying one or more of our cars in 20-30 years. Lol.

20 - 30 years !!!! I think long before that !!!!

Heck, I bought my first car when I was 15, didn't even have my permit yet.....
Bought my first 1957 DeSoto later that year.... It was summer of 1973, I was still 15 years old !!!!! 2nd owner -- still have the DeSoto (and four more!!!!!l)

I learned to drive at 10 years old in a 63 Chrysler 300,but 5 years old is pushing it a bit.
It is amazing he got as far as he did.

I learned to drive a Ford tractor when I was 10. Had to stand on the clutch pedal with my left foot and push up on the bottom of the steering wheel as hard as I could to disengage the clutch. Very very rough ride ensued.

He looks big for his age. I would’ve guessed at least 7 and a Lambo - why not?

Being 5 years old, it’s surprising that he didn’t just buy one online and have it transported. But yeah, he needs an attitude adjustment (*** beat).

clever cleaver

If that was me I'd have gotten' a real tune up
after I got home
I learned to drive at about 10, I was riding/driving
mini bikes & go carts or motorcycles by 6-7-ish

I had a 61 Renault, rear engine rear wheel drive as a dune buggy
big cut out fenders & paddle wheels, we'd take to the dunes
in Calif. Nv. & Oregon etc.
my stepdad said:
"I'll cut that POS up & haul to the scrappers,
if I ever hear or catch you driving it on the street"
we lived in a court, he'd let me pull it out & load it on the trailer
but never drive it around other than our back yard/acreage

I got caught driving it on the street,
he did exactly what he said he would too,
hauled it off in the back of his 53 F100 to the scrappers

Being 5 years old, it’s surprising that he didn’t just buy one online and have it transported. But yeah, he needs an attitude adjustment (*** beat).
If his parents would do that he'd round up a couple good lawyers, get them for assault/battery/child abuse then sue the arresting officer for not wearing a face mask and have his Lambo by the time he turns 6.

Barrett-Jackson just gave the kid a scholarship....not really but?

Auto Transport Service
Back