• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A body discs on B body - which hoses?

wasco

Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score
I am nearly done putting the '76 Scamp disc brakes on the '68 Charger but want to replace the old brake hoses. I'm wondering if someone has done this and can tell me which hoses to get? It seems like the 1968 hard lines and the '76 calipers might have an odd combination of attachment points/angles. I'm looking at the NAPA 36828, but between ordering and picky return policies, I want to be sure. Thanks!

discs.jpeg

I see you have mounted them to the rear.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro WITH disc brakes are the ones you need.

That Napa one you selected is too short. If you insist on Napa I think their number you want is 36672.

Rock auto sells a/c Delco ones for around 13 bucks each

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'll have to look at the kit I used. My 68 coronet has 68 B body hard lines and I'm using a mid 70's A body disc setup with the A body hoses I believe

With rear mounted calipers use BrakeBest BH99069 Oreilly's brand. I have converted several B bodies and I have found these work the best.

Go to Dr. Diff's site. He has the correct hoses for mounting the calipers to the rear. He's a great guy and very knowledgeable about the Mopar disc brake conversion.

Auto Transport Service
Back