• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aftermarket cruise?

Triplegreen500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
So, this is for my Wrangler but the aftermarket "universal" kits could work on our B's as well, so I figured I'd ask - anyone ever install one on a car?

I'm looking at a Rostra kit for my Wrangler. Looks pretty straighforward - has DIP switches for number of cylinders and other settings, it can run on distributor or distributorless ignitions, does not require a vacuum source, and will run on either the existing VSS or you can install one specifically for the cruise system. Just curious if anyone has done one of these.

Something about the pedal position and my leg position in the Wrangler, absolutely KILLS my (remanufactured) lower right leg and ankle after about 30 minutes of steady cruise, and since we might be driving the thing to (or through) Florida to visit mom soon...I'm thinking it might be a wise investment.

Auto Transport Service
Back