• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nats question

RickDGTX

Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
It's been a few years since I went to the Nats and my son and I are thinking about making the trip this year. Forgive the maybe stupid questions, but I'm trying to be in the right place at the right time. Is Brice Road still the place to cruise? Sit on the Burger King and other parking lots and watch'em go by? We won't cruise...9 hours is a long way for an old man to drive a 56-year-old non-air hemi car at 10ish mpg in August. We'll "Challenge" our way up there. I know a few years ago the police got a little strict after some of the Brice Road antics and burnouts, and someone told me this was no longer the place to be. If it is or not, any suggestions as to hotel/motel at wherever the right place is? Just wanting to get a leg up on it and maybe reservations made. Thanks!
Rick

I live close enough now that I don't stay in a motel. That area of town has become an armpit, there are other, mych nicer areas to stay. Jmho. I hadn't been in 20 years or more, so it was an eye opener when I went 2 years ago. If I don't get into roadkill nights this year, I will be at the nats. Hooe to see you there.

Buckeye Lake.

E5005B73-3D41-4545-B613-C9BF006430DB.png

FC578486-6F7B-4E7B-9946-7508D5E657C4.png

Was a regular at Indy, then the return to Columbus for many, many years. Not the recent few years. But from what I'm told by friends, Brice road is dead. The only after-hours activity is in Heath, Hebron road which is route 79.

Brice Road has been dead for years. And The Nats itself is a shadow of what it was. I wouldn't travel that far.

Thanks for all the responses! We'll get it figured out...

Auto Transport Service
Back