• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Air Grabber Actuator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kowality

Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score
Looking to see if anybody has a 1970 actuator or preferably a rebuild on the one I have? I can go either way.
Thanks!

Have you tried the following:
Mike at BE & A
Herb's Auto Parts
Pg Classics
Mega Parts
I know they all sold the reproductions... Some did have issues with the amount of vacuum needed, but some worked fine as is.

Last edited:
Mike at BE & A
Herb's Auto Parts
Pg Classics
Mega Parts
I know they all sold the reproductions... Some did have issues with the amount of vacuum needed, but some worked fine as is.
Yep, tried everyone. This sucks.

Mike at BE & A
Herb's Auto Parts
Pg Classics
Mega Parts
I thought the general consensus was the lifespan of the reproduction actuators was very short before they failed completely.

I thought the general consensus was the lifespan of the reproduction actuators was very short before they failed completely.
I don’t know the life span I have 3 working original set-ups. I just heard some out of the box needed more vacuum to operate and if a bigger cam was installed there was issues opening them. I can believe there is longevity issues too. I am not a fan of aftermarket parts but I understand the need. It’s why I use and have mostly nos stuff or original parts…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back