• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aluminum slots for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd1970rr

Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have two sets of 15" x 10" wide aluminum slots for sale. One set is the kidney bean style and the other set is the gasser style. They both are a 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern (Ford/Mopar).Back spacing on the kidney bean is 3 1/2". Back spacing on the gasser style is 4". I also have a set of 15" x 8 1/2" wide aluminum slots for sale. They are a 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern (Ford/Mopar). Back spacing is 3 1/2".

I am asking $350 obo for each set.

***PLEASE READ***
•Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts
•Commentary is NOT allowed in "For Sale" threads. Relevant questions ONLY!
•Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

045.jpg043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[post deleted by staff - read the rules and dont put phone numbers in ads]

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have any alum slots for sell? If so how much

yes. $350

- - - Updated - - -

yes I still have them.

Bill

- - - Updated - - -

I'm new to this so I will just ask. If we can't post phone numbers or email, how do we contact each other?

Last edited:
yes. $300

- - - Updated - - -

yes I still have them.

***-***-XXXX

Bill

- - - Updated - - -

I'm new to this so I will just ask. If we can't post phone numbers or email, how do we contact each other?

Anyone interested can just PM you.

Last edited:
PM is private message which is part of the board's system. Easy to use.

yes. $300

- - - Updated - - -

yes I still have them.

Bill

- - - Updated - - -

you should delete your phone number to save your add, it may disappear

I have to apologize for not replying before now. I rarely get on this site, so I had no idea anyone was interested in the rims I have for sale. I will try to get on more often to answer any questions.

As of today, 4/15/2013, I still have all three sets of slots for sale. I am only looking to get what I paid for them, $350.

If you are interested, PM me you phone number or e-mail, or ask me for mine.

Thanx,
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back