• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD Promo Codes or Sales

rklewis1005

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Good afternoon all. I'm preparing to spend 7-9k on parts for my 70 Charger at AMD (all frame rails, floor, trunk, quarter panels, etc. Before I pull the trigger, has anyone ever seen a sale during the year? I signed up for an account but no coupon/promo codes like other sites. Maybe they don't need to do promo/sales? I thought I'd ask so I don't leave money on the table.

Thanks
Ross

I would get a price from a reseller like 521 restorations, or someone close to you

Since you are in SC you could just drive down to AMD in Georgia and pick up the stuff and save a crap ton on shipping.
Auto Metal Direct
3348 Gateway Centre Parkway
Gainesville, GA 30507

Since you are in SC you could just drive down to AMD in Georgia and pick up the stuff and save a crap ton on shipping.
Auto Metal Direct
3348 Gateway Centre Parkway
Gainesville, GA 30507
Is the shipping $199 total or per item?

Good afternoon all. I'm preparing to spend 7-9k on parts for my 70 Charger at AMD (all frame rails, floor, trunk, quarter panels, etc. Before I pull the trigger, has anyone ever seen a sale during the year? I signed up for an account but no coupon/promo codes like other sites. Maybe they don't need to do promo/sales? I thought I'd ask so I don't leave money on the table.

Thanks
Ross
Sometimes big shows have their distributors there and show specials and no ship since it’s there. Buddy always buys at Carlisle and Mopar Nats. Mopar coming up in KY soon

Use the promo code PANCAKE for 15% off I just tried it and it worked.

Auto Transport Service
Back