• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Annoying TV ads part 15

just saw one I had forgotten about..... "Tovala"

you buy their food, and their little toaster oven......... the food comes with a code and the oven has a code reader; the useless millennial scans the code, they're good at that...... and the toaster oven turns itself on and cooks

after scanning the code, the millennial can hardly contain himself explaining something to the effect of; "now here's the best part, I'm not doing anything!"

I totally agree with him...... he will never do anything

just saw one I had forgotten about..... "Tovala"

you buy their food, and their little toaster oven......... the food comes with a code and the oven has a code reader; the useless millennial scans the code, they're good at that...... and the toaster oven turns itself on and cooks

after scanning the code, the millennial can hardly contain himself explaining something to the effect of; "now here's the best part, I'm not doing anything!"

I totally agree with him...... he will never do anything
Like watching the Jetson's

Last edited:
I saw a drug commercial that was for something to cure a wet eye issue, and one of the side effects was detached retina!

I thought I was the only one that can't stomach the repetitive commercials these days. My wife groans every time I hit the mute button. Way tired of the political smear ads and the "I'm not an actor" BS on the pharma ads selling something that has worse side affects that what they were supposed to alleviate. I'm ready to go back to the cigarette and booze commercials. At least Joe Camel wasn't as annoying as some of the idiots out there touting a product they would never think of using. Plus, someone sipping Jack Daniels was more soothing than watching some elstinko pretending a shower can be avoided by smearing on the latest and greatest scent. Maybe it is a good thing that the sit-coms are all stupid enough with their canned laughter that they are not worth the time and those 5 minute Medicare spiels make it worth while to find something else to do like preaching to the choir on here.

Can I intrest you in a reverse mortgage, or some Colonial Penn Life Insurance? How about an AARP subscription?

I can't stand the "what a pro wants..." ad.

Not only can those guys NOT sing nor keep time, I've never heard that song before, but now I can't stand it either.

I think I saw the trifecta of pharma ads yesterday.

"Suicidal thoughts" side effect- check, and drink once.

...for an anti-depressant- check and drink again.

...and..."uncontrolable body movements which may become permanent" side effct- check. Maybe drink three.

Gotta have some kinda bonus for that one.

...and some will even stack up the commercials if you FF the actual show!

Nothing like settling in to watch the last half of the show you started last week, only to find after FFing to the part you left off, that 12 commercials including the ones you already saw last time play in succession as soon as you hit play.

Last edited:
If being a vegetarian or vegan was so great, why do they have to make up the make believe foods that look like meat?

vegetarian.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back