• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ansen Top Eliminator vs Torq Thrust

Steve009

Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering what wheel currently in production would be the closest match to the ansen top eliminator? Some of the american racing torq thrust wheels look close. Are any a perfect copy? I definitely want something good quality as well.

im going for that nostalgia look but dont want to start redoing old wheels.

Thanks

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering what wheel currently in production would be the closest match to the ansen top eliminator? Some of the american racing torq thrust wheels look close. Are any a perfect copy? I definitely want something good quality as well.

im going for that nostalgia look but dont want to start redoing old wheels.

Thanks
I have been pushing these a lot.. Mainly because they are $115-$120 per wheel with stems and caps from Summit. They look real close to what you are looking for. If you go to my photo garage you can see what they look like on my '67.

http://www.us-mags.com/standard-u102-w-5792.htm

Ya those look pretty damn nice and the price is right! Smallest I saw was 15x7. I'm looking for 15x4 or x4.5 for the front. Maybe I'll give them a call. Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back