• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Chevy tri five guys in b body land?

I found the Mopar crew has their own share of idiots, but nothing compared to the Tri 5-crowd.

Wow, you said that out loud, (or typed it). Interesting. I still have many 56-57 parts and parts cars, but not looking forward to sorting, then selling them. I may just stand on the trailer and chuck it all into the recycle bin at my local scrapper. He pays by the pound and no arguments.

My only concern is frame rot from setting on the ground.

Good luck with this, but if you end up needing a better frame I have a couple I moved to my place last fall after cutting down the elm tree trapping them. One still has the suspension, the better one was stored on top of it, both were under 4 door cars.

My grandfather I never met used to take the chrome off those and throw in a dumpster before trashing the car on a race track. He used to weld chassis for Dick Trickle(a friend of his)and other Wisco race car drivers from what I was told.

A buddies car....

IMG_0536.JPG

Here's our '56 BelAir Sport Coupe
18AE7739-6436-4670-A655-06F66688D4F8.jpeg

That was my plan. Had a 354 Chrysler mocked up in it for a long time, but now have no room to keep it inside anymore.

Here in Ohio if something sits in the grass that long it becomes one with the ground! Always liked those Chevies, especially the 55's.. enjoy.

This is my FILs, Im the only one who drives it,, he doesn't, he likes his Nova.
It's a fun car 468/ 9" 4.11/ 21.50s and a built 700R.

FB_IMG_1430760718308.jpg FB_IMG_1546028740223.jpg FB_IMG_1430760966199.jpg

I'm with you - wheels/tires/brakes, blankets on the seats, clearcoat....and MOTOR.

Awesome project, that's gonna make a cool cruiser.

Auto Transport Service
Back