• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANY Wagons...pre 73, In Houston or nearby cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

69charger

Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
I have a problem.....:rofl:
Nah I just like cars!

I think there is a Coronet wagon near me. It's a post 71. And it's close....only about 200 miles or so:grin:

I've got 2 how many do you want??? '71 plymouth sattelite wagon 383,727 might run I'll find out today...'68 dodge polara wagon 383,727,3.23's daily driver...TITLES for both,'68 is permenet licensed with a '68 dealer plate on it....if you want more info.just ask

I guess that i didn't read your ad all the way...what do ya' expect when I haven't had my coffee (LOL)

lol... In Texas 200 miles IS close by....considering that if you drive from my home to El Paso you've gone just OVER half way to Kalifornia:rolling:

For Sure,on the miles the shorter the better...I did find out the '71 runs,but runs rough feels like it's going to fall apart any minute...So I guess it's time to jerk it out and do a complete rebuild!The young guy I got it from was going to make a derby car out it...I wasn't a happy camper!!!Been long time since I'd seen a '71 wagon around this area.Keep me informed on your finds I'm always willing to listen..your new friend mrmopar1966

mannnnn, If you were closer i'd be way more interested in that 71 satelite...can you post some pics of it anyways??
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back