• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody know how to contact Galen ?

I guess I didn't do enough research on GG. He inspected my GTX and I paid him in March. Multiple promises from Diane. Have yet to get my report. Does his reports carry the same weight as they used too?
Generally they don't carry any weight at all. Also, you can't get one.

Am a young gun in the mopar world “32” now and my a12 bird I posted a lot on Facebook while working on it and lo and behold, I found the original owner of the car. I don’t care what numbers or what person painted it, or its 1 of 1 b5 blue car. I got cool stories and pictures of my car and history which a piece of paper can’t compete with and am not waiting around for years and outta money to see that’s it’s 1 of 1 from him

IMG_6027.jpeg

It always disappoints me to hear of car owners that not only give respect to this guy but even go so far as to give him money.
It is like the guy that "dates" a woman only to learn later that she is a scam artist that bleeds every guy dry that she gets close to.
All it takes to protect oneself is to do some research. Whatever credibility that this guy had has been pissed on long ago. He is not to be trusted.

I was fortunate to know the family that owned my car when it was new. It has the GG report that it is “one of…” The stories the GTX carries greatly overshadow that piece of paper.

Auto Transport Service
Back