• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have a 'birthday' car? SPD=your birthday

mr_belvedere

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
Maybe a little silly, perhaps juvenile, but anyone share a birthday with your Mopar's scheduled production date? (yeah, I know SPD not necessarily the day of actual build) I got mine today- month, day and year. 1969 Roadrunner.

Not me....but my buddy Cliff over here in New Zealand does..... a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere.

Same birthday - day, month and year. :thumbsup:

1965 Belvedere 2.jpg
Belv 3.jpg
DSC02064.jpg

Yes...... Cliff is 60 this year - car was 'born' on 20th November 1964

Last edited:
The SPD and the door sticker on my 73 do not match, but they are within 5 days of my birthday.

However, the buildsheets do have my birthday printed in the margins.

Not my birthday but the Charger's SPD was April 15th "tax day" which I thought was pretty cool

Close, sort of...Me; 7/29/68, my car 9/29/67, about 10 month before I was born. With a little delay on actual production, we were conceived on the same day. Haha

If we're gonna expand the thread to not your birthday I guess I can include this one....
I found my 68 Coronet R/T convertible September 9th 2001... Made the deal & the plan was to bring it home on September 11th.... We all know what happened September 11th.... So I called the guy & suggested postponing pick-up to which he told me his wife wanted it gone & either I come and get it or it'll be going to the wrecking yard....So obviously it came home on September 11th.... I got it home & started cleaning it up, that's when I discovered it's SPD was 911....

Not mine current 68 RR was built in Sept. 19th IIRC too,
but my actual BD is in July 12th, some 9 years earlier too :poke:

until about 20-30 or so years ago, seemed nobody
or most people didn't care about that stuff as much...
I never did anyway, just more paperwork back then...

Not SPD, but since we're playing the numbers game - I test drove my current GTX on September 3, 1970. My final day at work was September 3, 2022. I bought the GTX the following Monday, my first day of retirement.

Are you referring to just the date, or the year built as well ? If so, for me, let me check with Fred
1728913996207.png

Not my birthday but the Charger's SPD was April 15th "tax day" which I thought was pretty cool
My Challenger T/A has a 4-15 SBD also. Bunch of T/As scheduled to build that day in 1970 while production of them was nearing the conclusion.

To stick with the 9-11 comments. My 67 GTX was sold on 9-11-67 in DC. My bday is 9-11-66 and born 10 miles from DC. Would have been a great 1st bday gift but my dad was a Chevy guy lol.

IMG_6111.png

IMG_5571.jpeg

I want to find the guy who's birthday matches matches this SPD

Theoretically, we could find a 229 for '64, '68, '72 and '76 but I haven't come across one...yet.

67_SPD_ERROR-crop.jpg

I was born on leap year but one day off of leap day.

Auto Transport Service
Back