• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Mopar Giveaway 2024-Phase III & III-A

You could use BMW Kalahari beige metallic for your upper crust customers.

:lol:

what are you, a freaking psychic? :wtf:

1714353107782.jpeg

dude I knew actually had me paint a couple refrigerators for him........ pretty sure one of them was tunisian tan,,,,,,,, not a joke
Wasn't there a Happy Days Episode where Ron Howard pretended he was from Tunisia to score a date with the exchange student chick?

Peter Paul almond joys got nuts,mounds don't! Simple logic that would go a long way !

All those earlier guesses about interiors @chargervert and you're not going to guess now?

I'll check back in the morning.

Tunisian Poncho interior. Is that a real poncho..... or a Sears Poncho!
More like naugahyde. My seats held up well. The pebbled rubber flooring was indestructible.

There's a reason why you don't put GTX emblem's on a Satellite,because a Fury will lay the smack down on you!

There's a reason why you don't put GTX emblem's on a Satellite,because a Fury will lay the smack down on you!
As did a big block, manual Corvette one night starting at around 45 mph. The Fury was more impressive though. The Fury must have been modified to perform the way it did.

4-dr Plymouth Satellite '71 beige

Auto Transport Service
Back