• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are these options rare ?

moparmuscle14

Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
My dad has a 69 superbee 383 magnum 4 speed, B5 Blue ext. B5 Blue Int. Bench seat, I've seen 2 others like this with the same options. Just curious lol

My dad has a 69 superbee 383 magnum 4 speed, B5 Blue ext. B5 Blue Int. Bench seat, I've seen 2 others like this with the same options. Just curious lol

No way to know as there is no way to cross reference multiple options.

Considering the number of choices that had to be made to order a car, 'one of one' is not a big deal. Finding two exactly alike is the trick.

Just for grins,

The Super Bee registry has 961 cars registered (1969's) which is only a small sample of the estimated total of 27,846 Super Bees (coupes & hardtops) built in 1969. So, of the 961 registered-

34 are B5 exterior, of those-
20 are blue interior, of those-
12 are 383 w/4-speed cars.

So, if the percentage of B5/B5 383 4-speed cars built were constant throughout the entire 27,846 built, there would be approximately 348 cars built like yours.

While I wouldn't call your car "rare" by any means, it is a very nice and desireable car that you have every right to be extremely proud of. After 43 years, it is "rare" to have ANY Super Bee these days and there are probably more "wanna bees" out there than real ones. Enjoy your car, that's what they made them for. :3gears:

Rare is often a bull$hit term.

What's rare is anybody buying a car cuz they want it,love it,and enjoy it! Drive it!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back