• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

August Mopar Giveaway 2024

I called mom in the last hour and she confirmed I had the details correct about that incident.
She also said that after that incident, it was followed by a bit of road rage on the highway :rolleyes:

I could see ripping the mic out of the radio but the whole radio! That's just crazy! :lol:

So - it wasn't Chipmunk???

Does anyone remember the CBs that had a docking station that it slid into so you could mount them in multiple vehicles and just move your radio around? Maybe it was one of those.

Does anyone remember the CBs that had a docking station that it slid into so you could mount them in multiple vehicles and just move your radio around? Maybe it was one of those.

Maybe :lol:

1724799232427.gif

nice job KK........ he must have gotten the CB to replace the fake telephone

Yep I had a few 8 tracks decks
& a couple FM converters mounted on them
lil' chrome male flat steel, mounted to the deck,
with like 45* bends at both sides & corresponding female slides,
with the contacts, wiring stayed in the car, slide mounted to the
bottom of the dash (well mine were) or wherever...

Radio Shack sold a crapload of them

Auto Transport Service
Back