• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-Body Newbie - Mopar Lifer

Spiller80

Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
Hello all! New to the group from South Dakota. Thanks for welcoming me in. Just got my hands on my dream car - 1968 Charger. Excited to tweak and improve things on it. I will be tapping in to my knowledge bank (and many of yours) from my younger days of trying to keep my ‘65 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible going ;-)

Your help will be appreciated!

IMG_5259.jpeg

IMG_5260.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, a dream car for many. Great 68 Charger.

Welcome to FBBO from NY.
That sure is one sweet ‘68 :thumbsup:

Welcome from Southern CA, nice '68 Charger there.
I'm a black car guy my whole life, a lot of work, but nothing better looking with some polished chrome !!
Stick or auto in there ??

Welcome from CT. Nice black car, I owned a black car ONCE and hate washing cars. Around here car washes are offering unlimited car washes $29.95 a month. I would consider one now. Can you post a pictures of your 64 Sport Fury? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice 68 Charger :thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Nice Charger. What are your plans to improve it?
Too many things to list today, ha! Need to get the heater and A/C going, install new rear shocks, test the compression, new plugs, get the headlight vacuums working,......

Nice car, it doesn't get much cooler than a black 68 Charger! I might be a little Charger bias! Welcome to the site!

20220925_200214.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back