• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back on the road with a big bloc

Nicknet

Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Drove my coronet today for the first time since the 318 went down in 2012. Man the years sure fly by!

B400, kb240 .030 pistons, 383 steel crank, comp thumper 21-600 cam, eddy performer heads, weiand dual plane intake, carter afb 750, msd 6al-2 with pro-billet dis. Hooker super comp.

Still need exhaust going with 3" to mufflers and 2 1/2" after.
Still need to choose mufflers?? Don't want drown inside at hwy speeds and don't want it to loud.

Awesome! As for mufflers check out black Widdow I really like them.

Very nice! Always loved those 70 Coronets! Maybe I'll see you on the road sometime. You're pretty close to me.

Very nice! Always loved those 70 Coronets! Maybe I'll see you on the road sometime. You're pretty close to me.
Awesome! As for mufflers check out black Widdow I really like them.

Which ones do you have 250, 300's ?? Thanks I hadn't heard of them look good. Advertise without harsh drone I like that.

Nice car, even better engine test stand!!!

Thanks oldbee I had the greatest time building the engine stand out of electric sub panel material worked out perfect.

image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back