• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bellefonte PA car show 2024 pics

Thanks for the gallery, Nick! Just got took a look for the first time, missed it earlier because I was watching the weather on Thursday, then in transit for Carlisle. I'm able to cheat and stay with the car, knowing you'll have the stuff I want to see posted later. The show drew 549 vehicles this year, a record.

Loved all the green cars and trucks.
And your beautiful family. :thumbsup:
I just went back and counted the number of greens I posted...at least (10). I didn't even notice that until now LOL.

And thanks for the family sentiment. Much appreciated. Yeah, I think I'll keep 'em :lol:

Thanks for the gallery, Nick! Just got took a look for the first time, missed it earlier because I was watching the weather on Thursday, then in transit for Carlisle. I'm able to cheat and stay with the car, knowing you'll have the stuff I want to see posted later. The show drew 549 vehicles this year, a record.

That show is a must for any classic car enthusiast that is within a few hour drive in my opinion. Very nicely done :thumbsup:

wow ! looks like a fun time was had. great group of cars and trucks! thanks for sharing!!!

This show came about in the late 80s after the town passed a no cruising ordinance. Attendance at the early events was about 50 cars. The organizers have done a great job of promoting the nostalgia element, with an open cruise, a sock hop, and a special section for cars that actually cruised the town square back in the day. Much like the Carlisle events, the show includes later model vehicles, which creates an opportunity for better parking, as opposed to riding a bus in from the outskirts of town. Local restaurants provide a variety of menus that surpass most food at car shows.

Auto Transport Service
Back