• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bit the bullet this week

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
As with seniors peeing can be a problem, after a few years of meds I still had a problem Our Urologist sent me for a bladder scan and while it showed no stones, It did show I had an Aneurysm (bulge) in that major artery that led to the Y shaped branch going to both legs. It was the size of a nickle and on the back of the artery. Two weeks latter I was admitted to a hospital, and Two weeks latter I was admitted to a hospital, and the surgery team repaired it with a and the artery was sleeved with a minimal invasive procedure called endoscopy

I will be scanned and rechecked for over a year to see how the stint is holding up. I'm pretty uncomfortable for trying to sleep is that hospital bed other wise I'm pretty tired just glad it was found and repaired. Other wise I'm happy to have it to found.

upload_2022-4-2_21-13-36.jpeg

Sounds like dodged a bullet this week. If that thing had ruptured....

Hope you continue with a complete recovery.

DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU.

Good catch. I think you owe your urologist a beer. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hey Auggie, Sometimes you just don't know when it's your lucky day. Wishing you a fast and complete recovery.

Glad your urologist and the techs found it.
Hope the recovery is a fast one.
:thumbsup:

My prayers are with you for a full recovery. God Bless.

Get well and I hope you get out of that overpriced hotel soon. You probably won't get any sleep till you get home. All those monitors beeping/booping, staff checking to see if they did their job right, lights on etc will keep anyone awake.

Auto Transport Service
Back