• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Oval Treachery!!

Pool Fixer

Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
I'm not getting rid of my Charger but I saw this and could not pass on it.
Picking up this weekend.

IMG_7054.jpeg

IMG_7055.jpeg

Just don't give me too much information or I'll come and take it! Very Nice!!!!

There's one on You Tube with a Hellcat swap. I bet the Ford guys don't appreciate that.

460 auto on the column, bench seat. It’s already got power front discs and power steering. 8” rear with drums out back. Clearly it was not delivered this way and I wanted a bone stock truck but these mods are stock-ish.

460 auto on the column, bench seat. It’s already got power front discs and power steering. 8” rear with drums out back. Clearly it was not delivered this way and I wanted a bone stock truck but these mods are stock-ish.
Wow, was not expecting that :) Damn cool truck

Yeah, John Cope has "Mr. Hanney" with a newer Gen Hemi in it, but a 460? WOW!

Yeah, John Cope has "Mr. Hanney" with a newer Gen Hemi in it, but a 460? WOW!
I’m gonna drive it home 4 hours on sat. Haven’t even seen it in person yet. Among the dumber things I’ve signed up for. I’ll let you know after how “wow” the 460 is lol

I’m gonna drive it home 4 hours on sat. Haven’t even seen it in person yet. Among the dumber things I’ve signed up for. I’ll let you know after how “wow” the 460 is lol
As a childhood Ferd guy, you have to replace half the 460 with stuff Ferd did not make to resemble "wow".
It WILL do righteous burnouts though. And you can expect 7mpg on your trip home lol.

If it has aluminum heads and they replaced the pistons, it might be closer to "wow".

Edit:
I forgot to mention, that is a SHARP looking truck. Nice find!

That truck is killer and that 460 pulls hard, if it hooks up, hold on!! Good for you!!

I had a 460 in my Bronco....... it didn't get miles per gallon...... it was measured in gallons per hour, like a boat

bron3 (2).jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back