• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Body Parts 1962-65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ed.
I don't think they made a 4-dr hardtop in a B body did they? I'd think the glass would be different.

Hey Ed.
I don't think they made a 4-dr hardtop in a B body did they? I'd think the glass would be different.

Hey Mark if you get a chance check out the four door hardtop 64 Fury I have posted in the parts car section.
Yes I confirmed the glass is hardtop specific and 64 only
Ed

Plus shipping
Take check, MO or PayPal
Free delivery to Denver, The MATS or the Spring Fling or anywhere along I-70 I-15 between Colorado and LA with pre paid.
Can email more pictures

Still available.
Free delivery to Denver, The MATS or the Spring Fling or anywhere along I-70 I-15 between Colorado and LA with pre paid.
Can email more pictures

Hi, I’m looking for front floor pans for 64 Polara. Also the inboard bucket seat brackets that are on the trans tunnel. Thanks

looking for taillight bezels for !964 Polara, NOS or excellent repo's.

Hi, I’m looking for front floor pans for 64 Polara. Also the inboard bucket seat brackets that are on the trans tunnel. Thanks
Sorry no more floor pans but I should still have the seat plates.

1104740-fb8428cdd5fea9a5c87c5237d2729100.jpg

do you still have a core support for a 64 dodge 330 ill be at MATTS thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back