• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Bolt wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car #4

Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
I’m looking for one bolt like this. 7/16 x 2 1/4

IMG_9123.jpeg

IMG_9124.jpeg

2.25-inch long ? is that measuring the head or just the threads?

The big block engine to (lower) 727 bell housing fastener (I think there are 2) is a SEMS bolt 7/16-14 x 2.00 bolt-washer assy.

One can approximate this with a visit to their local ACE hardware store. But for an actual OEM bolt, it helps to know where the bolt the OP wants is used, so we can find the right one for you. :)

Bell housing to motor. I doubt ACE has bolts with a captured washer but I may be wrong.
I think that measurement does not include the head. But I measured it last week and forgot to post. I hate getting old. Anyways, it’s on a Power Wagon so maybe the 727 housing is a little beefier. ‍

Bell housing to motor. I doubt ACE has bolts with a captured washer but I may be wrong.
I think that measurement does not include the head. But I measured it last week and forgot to post. I hate getting old. Anyways, it’s on a Power Wagon so maybe the 727 housing is a little beefier. ‍
So bolt and a loc washer aftermarket should work

How many do you need? I just might have what ya need but will check and let you know...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've bought OEM bolts like that from Ken Kopecky, "physixx" over on FABO several times. physixx

He's very reasonable and they are clean when they arrive. Really great guy.

Tom

Is this it? 2 1/4” from head to toe, 2” of threads.

D1B43F6A-A288-4B93-9529-7801EFD524F5.jpeg

Near Ann Arbor. I can ship it if you like, just message me your address. Is this the only one you need?

I know I have that bolt. OEM correct if you're still looking. I can provide pics.

I'm sorry. Got super busy. Now I'm trying to figure out my messaging because I'm at the limit and can't message you my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back