• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Build sheet question about 73 HP Satellite

khaley71

Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
I posted this eles where on here but figured I also try it in the 71-74 area. I am decoding the build sheet for my 73 Satellite and was curious about something. There is a place on the build sheet for "vehicle delivery and handling". It breaks down as U=Built to specifications for USA order, Y14=Sold car, Y97=3 gallons of gas. Does the Y14 mean that someone went into the dealership and ordered this car? I am trying to track down the original/previous owners, and maybe find out what happen to the original motor and trans. I know it spent most of its life in the Lancaster, South Carolina area when it was new.

build sheet

Cool thanks I just wanted to make sure. I just wonder now if there is a way to find out who or atleast what dealer ordered it. Id like to see if I can find out what happen to the original 400 HP motor and trans.

Auto Transport Service
Back