• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling out te BS'er !

These BS'er type guys these days are dumber than a box of rocks. What would they do if somebody actually believed them, and showed up at his house looking for something to steal? it has happened. I don't share any Information with anyone I don't know anymore.
Since values have gone up so much, the thieves have multiplied. I recently had some bad hail storm damage to my Building, and one of the gutter guys wouldn't lay off asking what was Inside. I kept the door up 2 feet, to run power for the crew. I left the area, and 20 minutes later I come back and the chump was on his stomach trying to see in. This was a $40,000 dollar repair. I told the boss
I didn't want that guy back, and if he showed up again, the job was cancelled, period. he never came back,either.
my brother wasn't a racer, but embellishment was/is his middle name. He is the only guy to get 26 mpg on his 1969 V8 dart, 60mpg on his Gold wing, and 27 mpg on his 2014 Cummins 3500 4x4 truck. He will never change, so I Ignore him whenever he starts up. Fortunately he lives 1400 miles away, so it doesn't come up often.

Auto Transport Service
Back