• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

Lol! I bet she gives great helmet!

OIP (10).jpg

It was nice meeting all of you at Carlisle. Busting several of your guys balls is all in good fun. You will be seeing many posts regarding the build out my 70 Road Runner and turn it into a tribute Superbird. I hope the knowledgeable folks here will provide me with good advise. Have FUN this summer and remember, RUBBER SIDE DOWN. ;)

It was nice meeting all of you at Carlisle. Busting several of your guys balls is all in good fun. You will be seeing many posts regarding the build out my 70 Road Runner and turn it into a tribute Superbird. I hope the knowledgeable folks here will provide me with good advise. Have FUN this summer and remember, RUBBER SIDE DOWN. ;)

THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!! Thought @HawkRod "monitored" the forum for "TROUBLE MAKERS"!!!

(Pictures of build pro-cess is always good!! )

yo Fetterman! .......... don't be a stranger :D

Auto Transport Service
Back