• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jul

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

very nice 3rd place position of the club. It was 97 degrees when i left for the day at 3"15pm.
1720966193449.png

Who has a picture of the "NEW" king of FBBO (@chargervert ) wearing his "CROWN"????

I wanted Pete to say "whip it, whip it good" but I forgot....... I have the presentation on video

this was somehow a @moparsaver idea, he donated a couple of the caps, I had the helmet........and the hardware :D

and it needs a wing nut on top!

Pete's hemet can be like the Stanly Cup....... with a longer piece of all thread, we can add to it every year

Check with DiMelglio for a "THRONE" seat section for their porta potties as a start, you gots connections. :lol:

I stopped and introduced myself to Nick.
What a genuinely nice man.

I also stopped by around lunchtime and invited him and his crew to come by for the luncheon.
But he insisted he couldn't get away from his demonstration area.
I tried to convince him but to no avail.

Just letting everyone know that Carlisle is having a 20% off showfield registration until this coming Sunday the 21st….

7F4BDD93-A77F-4889-90D9-E6BF03F8F0B9.png

Don, tell him next year I'll put Poutine on the menu just for him if he shows.
It's starting to sound like the best food at the event will be under the tent with the F*BO group. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back