• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Tent Activities 2023 - Help Requested!

I should be close by, and we always have cold beverages on hand. As I come with a bunch of other friends from Canada, I can't commit to provide much help, but I am happy to donate to the menu. PM me if there is anything specific you need.

Dave
Bring some Laker Lager and I'll be your friend.

I can bring chips and some drinks along again this year.

For some reason I tried laker and really liked it, but I am open to trying something new!

Here is a partial showfield map and our tent location. I think we have an excellent spot this year - close to food and bathrooms and a reasonable distance for all A, B C and E body folks to walk to!

The tent is in spot M:
Carlisle_Map.jpg

Believe me, we walk all day long when we are there. There was just less chance of spilling my beer if I just had to walk across the aisle!

I might get one of those myself since I am all the way at the beginning of the row too!

I'll be bringing some bbq items for Saturday. The smoker has been working overtime this week. :thumbsup:

I'll be bringing some bbq items for Saturday. The smoker has been working overtime this week. :thumbsup:
Pistol Pete in the house with some awesome BBQ! :drinks:

Much appreciated and I look forward to seeing you again!

Wish I could get there but if you sell anything you are married to your spaces... Have fun guys!
Agree....I will be bringing a Serro Scotty camper for sale............Not vending parts this year, planning on having fun this year instead of being married to my vender spot.

Agree....I will be bringing a Serro Scotty camper for sale............Not vending parts this year, planning on having fun this year instead of being married to my vender spot.
Pics?

Auto Transport Service
Back