• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

carter thermoquad tuning

Ellis

Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a real good thermoquad guru in the Tampa bay area that i can pay to tune my car.

Another possibility is RustyRatRod. He's a member here, but is much more active on the A body forum. He's in Georgia.

Man if I CAN FIND MY NOTES AND PARTS i COULD HOOK YOU UP !
Love'd that carb !!
I even ran one on a FORD for the power it gave me !! LOL!!

Ellis--I have the rear end you were looking for & said you were waiting on a tax return--If you move on that & even if you dont --Id be glad to help you out--I have many years experience with Thermoquads & still have jets;metering rods & many spare parts for these They are a very simple carb & easy to adjust & set up--it'll be a pleasure to set it up

Man you guys are awesome, thank you again for all your help and insight. hemidon1 i would love to pick your brain a little about my carb, if you have time at your convenience please call me 813-712-0610. Thank you all again

Auto Transport Service
Back