• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Charger 340 rallye

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmaniac10

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a 73 Charger 340 Rallye edition. It has 88240 original miles. It has been restored to it's former glory. It is EW1 white, with a white vinyl top , and B5 blue interior. This is a completely numbers matching car. The original drivetrain runs and drives great. the only difference is that I put an Edelbrock 650 carb on it, but I do have the original Thermoquad to go with the car. All of the original interior has been cleaned up and is in near perfect shape. The dash and the seats are original and are in perfect shape. The only thing I haven't looked into yet is the radio. It is the original, but it does not turn on. This car was factory undercoated and still remains there and it saved the floors. The floors were perfect when I tore out all the interior. I put a new gas tank, sending unit, fuel lines, fuel pump, brake lines, front disc brakes, and rear drum brakes on the car as well. All of the chrome, stainless, and aluminum, has been professionally restored with the exception of the original door handles and mirrors. The bumpers are awesome.
I am torn on putting a price on here, because the car is worth what someone is willing to pay, not necessarily what I am asking. Let's just say that I will entertain any offers over $13k. I also may consider a partial trade.
DSCN0021.JPGDSCN0020.JPGDSCN0022.JPGDSCN0023.JPGDSCN0009.JPGDSCN0008.JPG73 charger a.JPG73 charger h.JPG340 rallye charger.JPG73 charger l.JPG73 charger m.JPG

It looks great, and it sounds as if you are being more than reasonable on the price! Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back