• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger Roadrunner Superbee restoration guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRunner70

Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a book like this one let me know if you have one and how much.
Thanks!
Dave [email protected]

Attachments

• $(KGrHqRHJEUFD)2I)6LRBQ9wsb1Lvg~~60_35.jpg
    $(KGrHqRHJEUFD)2I)6LRBQ9wsb1Lvg~~60_35.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 240
Can you check your local book stores? Barnes &Noble and maybe order one? Or check with Summit Racing. They have some books like that too.

Its put of print and seems some people think the pages are made out of gold.
Lol
Dave

I know this sounds elementry, But......

I got mine from Google Play Books for I Dunnow, $5 bucks? and put it on my SmartPhone(Android), and my Wife's 10.1 Samsung tablet. It's been out of print,
but you can get the book this way cheap! Just make sure you save it to your device so you can bring it up anytime you need it for reference. You won't need to be
connected to any provider to look up something. Good Reading!

So far everything that he says in the book checks out in my case. I'm not a pro, but i have seen things on my cars that have been raw steel, painted 30 deg black, etc, and his book calls this out correctly.
I also have rummaged through the boneyards to find parts and wondered why they did what they did until i got this book. Sounds good to me!

Any knowledgeable restorers know if the info is accurate?

I've had my copy for several years now and have used it many times for all kinds of different information. I've heard of some people stating that there are some mistakes in it, but it is better than anything else available. Who really knows what is correct all the time on these cars - people dispute Govier all the time also.
Have you been checking on ebay for a copy?

Any knowledgeable restorers know if the info is accurate?

The book is notoriously full of errors and misinformation to the point you do not know what is and is not accurate making it totally worthless as a reference book. If you paid $5 you got a good deal on cheap toilet paper. Most people that bought one tossed it years ago or sold it to some sucker on eBay for big bucks. Save your money. Spend more time here or on Moparts. Learn who the knowledgeable posters are and read their posts.

or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back