• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger Roadrunner Superbee restoration guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF you find one let me know.i need one also.

i got a cd that has the body service manual and chassis service manual

its a 1973 Plymouth Chrysler imperial CD

authentic restoration product

Project charger

Looking for a book like this one let me know if you have one and how much.
Thanks!
Dave [email protected]
the book charger superbee roadrunner restoration guide by paul herd on amazon sells for 146.00 used.you cant get project charger, which is a step by step restore guide for a 70 charger on amazon for 1.50 to 5.00 new .which would be very close to 70 ply. i just ordered me one.

- - - Updated - - -

the book charger superbee roadrunner restoration guide by paul herd on amazon sells for 146.00 used.you cant get project charger, which is a step by step restore guide for a 70 charger on amazon for 1.50 to 5.00 new .which would be very close to 70 ply. i just ordered me one.
HERES A PIC OF THE BOOK 51evKI7ZnXL__SX260_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_.jpg

I've got Project Charger as well which was a good read not really step by step but had some good info and pics. Honestly, RRunner70 you can get most the info you'll need off this website and the Factory Service Manual. That's all I used and I didn't know crap about restoration when I started. Hell, I didn't even know how to time an engine and now I do it all.

RS23V0A has one He wants $100 for it. Seems a little crazy on the price if you ask me.

Have you tried your local used book store? Sometimes you get lucky in those places. Also Goodwill and places like that have books also. I've been wanting to go to my local bookstore, so if I get there I will look and see if they have it. In the meantime good luck, hope you find it for less than your first born.

goodwill has one on amazon for 150.00

IMAG1030.jpg bought mine from a Borders Book store by me a few years for $2.98

coors[1].jpg hell I had help too :headbang:

I don't like Coors light but I'd drink anything coming from her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back