• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

chrome remote bullet mirror

horace

Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
I can't think of the name but let's call it bullet mirror for now. Mine is broke @ the base, anyone have one, know how I can get one or repair pot metal broke @ about the base of the mirror for a 74 Charger
Thanks

Are you talking about the mirror on the door(Rallye mirror) or the review mirror inside? If its the door mirror, check with Jeff at 521Restorations, I think he sells reproductions, if its the rear view mirror, there are reproductions for sale on ebay.

How good does the chrome need to be? I just stole the guts out of a chrome one, so I don't need the housing. I can see if it will polish up.

I have some. Is it painted or chrome. What part of mn are you from. I work in mounds view.

Edit. Ah. Title says chrome. I have one. It'll be a week or two to get my hands on it since I have it up north.

Last edited:
Sorry, the base of mine is pitted beyond what someone would want to put on their car.

Great this sounds good they are chrome, I thing the official name was racing mirror. Thanks for the replys

So, guess it's past time to start on the Charger, how much for a chrome racing or sport style mirror for the left side left?? Gotta get going on this silly project!

Auto Transport Service
Back