• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chronometer

Mike Szadaj

Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
I saw this at a sale today and I just had to grab it. I paid a buck for it. When I got it home and hooked it up to power I was pleasantly surprised that it seems to be working.

IMG_3451.jpeg

That's a cool piece .... Maybe find out what it came out of ..... Ford ...merc ?

Mopar for sure. Can anybody tell me the date from the part numbers? I think 1971.

IMG_3456.jpeg

Last edited:
At some point in time they went from the mechanical drum type, which is what mine is, to a fluorescent display.
I have the guts of a fluorescent display clock in my garage, but I am not sure which car maker it is from

IMG_3457.png

IMG_3460.jpeg

IMG_3459.jpeg

My friends (Cordoba based) Charger Daytona had that same clock above the glove compartment.

Late 70s b body item

If my decoding of the part number is correct, the mechanical drum type would have been available in the early 1970s, and then the electronic fluorescent display versions in the latter part of the 70s

Auto Transport Service
Back