• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic car hoarder!

moparmike360

Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
Hey! From the rust belt in Maine! Hopelessly addicted to classic American iron. I'm the proud owner of one 74 Barracuda, 71 Superbee, 69 Charger. Engines are 360 (plan to turbo). 335 , 383s in the chargers. Almost done with the Bee. The 69 runs and drives. CUDA needs assembly paint and motor install. Always in need of parts. Look forward to cruising to Carlisle P.A. someday! GO MOPAR! p.s. My Grandpa had a 68 Coronet

Welcome from the other end of the rust belt!!

:worthless_thread:

we love car **** here!!!

what he said, photos needed

Welcome from the other end of the rust belt!!

:worthless_thread:

we love car **** here!!!

:iamwithstupid: What he said, we need photos, it is a an incurable, disease isn't it...

Welcome aboard.
rooster-1.gif

Welcome to FBBO MoparMike360!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

If you can find the time, please post some pictures of your cars - We Love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC02320.jpg
    DSC02320.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 258
Wow! What a welcome! Glad to see other members enjoying our American past! Keep up the history so our kids will continue the great tradition! p.s. Trying to figure out how to post pics!

Welcome!

Yes, we are addicted to pictures!

To post pictures:
After clicking on submit reply, just scroll down to the additional options window. Click upload photos and then browse your PC to find the ones you want.

AFTER you have "browsed" the pics you want, hit the upload button on that window. When it is done uploading you can close the window and complete your reply.

One other note. Pictures can't be too big, so forget about the 12 megapixel pictures! 1024 x 768 (I think) is the max size. There is usually software on a PC to reduce the size of pictures if you need it, but that varies based on the computer...

Hawk

Welcome to the forum from the left coast!

Auto Transport Service
Back