• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clock Repair

There was a few topics on this. Whichever one you have, the factory ones are electro-mechanical. If the relay coil is not burnt, a cleaning and careful oiling of the jewels properly ( with a toothpick ) with the correct oil can restore operation. Conversely, if it's in rough shape, there's many options for converting to a quartz movement.

There was a few topics on this. Whichever one you have, the factory ones are electro-mechanical. If the relay coil is not burnt, a cleaning and careful oiling of the jewels properly ( with a toothpick ) with the correct oil can restore operation. Conversely, if it's in rough shape, there's many options for converting to a quartz movement.
Thank you

I have a very good friend of mine that does just that along with pocket watches. He also works on stuff for the Crawford Auto&Aviation museum. Known him for almost 50 years, he lives in Macedonia Oh.

I have a very good friend of mine that does just that along with pocket watches. He also works on stuff for the Crawford Auto&Aviation museum. Known him for almost 50 years, he lives in Macedonia Oh.
More info here please

Check with Todd at Todd’s Restorations.
He’s a member here; skatpak

Several of the quartz conversion kits on eBay are easy for the DIY.

Auto Transport Service
Back