• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cluster Restoration shops?

70 Green Bee

Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score
Hi all. Anybody have recommendations on shops that do rallye cluster restos including Tic-Toc repair and conversion, calibration, etc. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I had my 68 and 69 RR clusters done by APT Instruments in MN. Do a search for that or The Gauge Guys. Excellent work.

I had my guages and my factory tach done by auto instruments back east..They specialize in mopar restoration...They did an awesome job for me..
www.autoinstruments.com
Petty Blue 67 gTx

Mine were done by GCAR, Glenn did awesome work and had a fairly quick turn around time

Mine was done by a guy here in IL. It's not what I'd quality 100 point show car perfect, but very very nice, and more affordable than the other outfits I contacted with estimates. You can see pics of my cluster, before and after, in the resto section and judge for yourself, and if you'd like to contact him, I can get you his info.

my buddy kevin in wichita did a great job on mine , great prices , and he will even do white face for you if you like that look here is mine I had done for my 69 charger

kevins email , kevins column & speedo rebuilder([email protected])

he also does an awesome job restoring columns tell him stuart sent ya

Attachments

• found ti2 dcfgt.jpg
    found ti2 dcfgt.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 334
Thanks!!!

Thank you ALL for your info - this is great - very helpful - there is no community like the MOPAR community!!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!

Good topic but can peeps give price ranges and a description as to what all was done, i.e. reface, calibrate, buff lenses etc.. Also if any of them repaint/restore 71 - 74 rally bezels.

Instrument Specialties. They are doing my Rally gauges now. They can rebuild and make new any old cluster. Graveyard Carz uses them.

Auto Transport Service
Back