• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

console shifter lower rod (Need ASAP Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stolen22

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
69-70 console shifter linkage lower rod (Need ASAP Please)

Looking for a 69-70 console shifter lower rod and swivel assembly. If you have one please PM me. Thank you.

Attachments

• shifter rod.JPG
    shifter rod.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 238
  • rans_linkagec02.JPG
    rans_linkagec02.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Does anyone have this part? I really need one soon, so I can drive my car for the first time ever. Thanks, John M

What year specifically? What you have shown is the 1970 with column interlock. The 66-69 units did not have any of the linkage forward of the area you have circled in red. If you can use the pre 70 stuff, I probably have one.

I need one as well. 67 satellite with a 77-727 TF.

What year specifically? What you have shown is the 1970 with column interlock. The 66-69 units did not have any of the linkage forward of the area you have circled in red. If you can use the pre 70 stuff, I probably have one.

Late 1969 (I have the big neutral safety switch on the transmission). The later style rod (69-70) bends outwards from the transmission so it does not hit the neutral safety switch when the shifter is in 1st gear.

Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks,

trans linkage

Is this the one you need? If so, I have (2) of them. $18 each shipped. PM me for more information. Joe

Attachments

• P6120790.jpg
    P6120790.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 189
I also have a complete floor/console shifter set up...PM if interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back