• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Convertible rear door panel trim

71RRHI

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of stainless rear door panel trim for convertible. I believe 66-70 are the same. See picture
20240712_162736.jpg

Yes, that is what I'm looking for.

Not all are the same, but that is the most common version...

I didn't know there was trim I was missing until I went to Carlisle and got to see some convertibles up close. Now I'm looking for them.

Bought two complete rear door panels off ebay. Driver side trim is perfect but the passenger side has some blisters in the chrome trim. Thought this would be stainless like the front trim, but they are chrome.
Still looking for a passenger side rear door panel trim, I will buy a pair if you have it and don't wan't to seperate them. Let me know

Thanks, have not seen that one in person yet. I have managed to get a perfect top driver side chrome trim, but the passenger side one I have has some pits. So I'm still searching.

Still looking, will by a pair or complete door panel. Let me know what you have.

Might be best to get the one re-plated... There are a few shops that can fix the pits... And a lot of shops that will make it worse....

Might be best to get the one re-plated... There are a few shops that can fix the pits... And a lot of shops that will make it worse....
Any place you would recommend. I didn't think a plater would want to do 1 small piece.

Auto Transport Service
Back