• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Pistol Grip Handles II

slepr1

Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
My order for custom grips for the cuda are on there way. Nick from idlehandswoodwork.com does some really nice work. Good guy to deal with. I'm looking forward to installing these babies. Notice there are no screw holes. He gives the option of screwless which I will be curious on how it mounts.

He also makes custom screw on grips for non pistol grip shifters too.

_DSC05621s.jpg_DSC05631s.jpg_DSC05641s.jpg_DSC05721s.jpg

non-pistol grip shift levers,

_DSC05621s.jpg _DSC05631s.jpg _DSC05641s.jpg _DSC05721s.jpg

Damn those look good Slepr!! I didn't know about the screwless option but from what I read in the packing material with mine my guess is they will be magnetic mount.

I wonder if he could make one to fit on-top of a
Quicksilver B&M Ratchet shifter lever

I may have to send him an e-mail or quote request

I wonder if he could make one to fit on-top of a
Quicksilver B&M Ratchet shifter lever

I may have to send him an e-mail or quote request
If a five-thumb doofus like me can whip up something, I'm sure a craftsman could do wonders.
I originally did the angled one for additional height in the 62, the straight up one for the opel is cause I sit on the floor in that one.

20181125_092606.jpg 20181125_093423.jpg

A customer sent me one for a color match on his Hurst shifter. I was impressed with the quality and feel. It adheres VERY well with the magnet mounts on back.
20190426_143134.jpg

If a five-thumb doofus like me can whip up something, I'm sure a craftsman could do wonders.
I originally did the angled one for additional height in the 62, the straight up one for the opel is cause I sit on the floor in that one.

View attachment 943246 View attachment 943247
I could make one myself too
for convenience sake & me being lazy I guess
I was just wondering if it was even available

I'd like to get one in blue/turquoise to match my cars exterior
I may be able to stain something close too

I was going to just use an E-body short console shifter handle & pistol grip
cut, drill & adapted whatever necessary, to work with the Quicksilver shifter mech.
I was trying to do the easy/lazy thing & "maybe" just 'buy' something

like normal I'll probably have to go with plan A
make my own like I usually have to do, with my wild *** ideas

:thankyou:

Last edited:
I think b&m offer a pistol grip for those shifters, but if memory serves it was plastic...and $70. I've got $0 in the one I made for the 62, and $1.98 for the line lock switch in the opel one.
Now, if you are talking something as gorgious as slepr1's, that's something very different!

Auto Transport Service
Back