• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

De Anza College Mopar Car Show. Cupertino, Ca. Some B Body Pictures.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:39 PM
Reaction score
I went down the highway's today to be a spectator at the DeAnza College Mopar car show held today 06 22 2024.

Since this is the B bodies site, and i am partial to the 71's, here's a couple of pictures of cars that were there.

The swap meet section was also pretty good.

I got a lot of 65-72 Kelsey Hayes disc brake, A body parts, for me to do my thing with in rebuilding, then selling them.
Jim V.
hemi71x

DeAnza Mopar Show 018 (Small).JPG

DeAnza Mopar Show 027 (Small).JPG

DeAnza Mopar Show 025 (Small).JPG

DeAnza Mopar Show 068 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
It was a nice show / swap.

Found a console for my '64 Sport Fury!!

Now.......How to get it back to Tulsa....lol

hemi71x thanks for posting the pictures. That orange 71 runner is mine and it took 1st place in the B body class. It was a good show and the weather was hot. Unfortunately, somebody stole the first-place trophies.​

hemi71x thanks for posting the pictures. That orange 71 runner is mine and it took 1st place in the B body class. It was a good show and the weather was hot. Unfortunately, somebody stole the first-place trophies.​

Yep, i remembered who you are, after bumping into one another again, after quite awhile.
You do have a nice RR.

Auto Transport Service
Back